How to Make Vodka Lime Sugar Ice Drinks: LIMEADE
This vodka lime sugar ice drink is tartier than lemonade, but with lots of ice, it is just as thirst-quenching on a scorching day.
For this vodka lime sugar ice quencher, you will need a tall 16-ounce glass, 4 large ice cubes, 2 ounces of freshly squeezed lime juice, four white sugar cubes, a wedge of fresh lime, lime vodka and water.
Vodka Lime Sugar Ice Instructions
1. Into the 16-ounce glass, drop the sugar cubes, and the wedge of lime.
2. Pour in the lime juice and stir until the sugar cubes are crushed.
3. Add the lime vodka, ice cubes and enough water to fill the glass to 3/4 level.
4. Add a thin slice of lime to the rim as a garnish. Serve and enjoy the vodka lime sugar ice !
Vodka Lime Sugar Ice Drinks : TOMCAT
This vodka lime sugar ice drink is named after the famous fighter jet. Watch out, this vodka lime sugar ice refresher has a kick like jet fuel!
To make this vodka lime sugar ice beverage, you will need a cocktail shaker, a large tumbler glass, 4 ounces of crushed ice, 2 ounces of lime vodka, a teaspoon of white sugar, one-half of a fresh lime, and a 2 inch stick of natural sugar cane.
1. In the cocktail shaker, mix the lime, sugar and vodka, shaking vigorously for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, shake again so that the ice and vodka will blend.
2. Add an ice cube to the glass.
3. Garnish with the sugar cane stick and a thin cut lime slice, perched on the rim of
4. Pour the cocktail mixture from the shaker into the tumbler, and savor the refreshing flavor of this vodka lime sugar ice cooler. Enjoy it !
vodka lime sugar ice-Brazilian-lime-vodka.